Wednesday 26 July 2017

Celestial Sphere

Something a little different. A work in progress for those that are interested. I've been working on these pieces for about 2/3 weeks now and I'm trying to push my limits and skills to whatever they can be with this. It's a new workflow and I use much more design work than I usually do.
Hope you enjoy

 This is where I'm at now. Still working the render but at the same time trying to balance it all out without losing focus.

 Early composition and color sketch
 I'll be doing multiple pieces with these characters and environment so I wanted to do some more designwork for the characters too.

 Some actual shape language studies to use in the picture. Some made it in, some didn't

 Early thumbnailing. I wanted a sphere shape to be the center of the picture and having a characters interacting near it.

No comments:

Post a Comment