Friday 2 January 2015

2014: Year in review


What a year it has been!

For me 2014 has been a year about creating a strong foundation to build on. The essentials; color, light, composition and using shapes and lines. I have been very busy and I learned more than I could imagine at the start. Looking at these drawings I did I already know how to improve every single one.

This year I have finished my third schoolism class and my first freelance assignment, did illustration & graphic design for a magazine and started a promising project with my art friends. I launched my portfoliowebsite : www.sam-art.nl , this blog, got to the front page of drawcrowd.com and was featured in a magazine. Not too bad I'd say!

I have no intent of slowing down a bit and 2015 will be the year for me to nut up or shut up.
Game on 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment